Monday, May 4, 2009

My business: What is wrong?!?

I have this online store (www.kinglot.com) and it has been up for about three months. I only made one sale and that’s about it. Why? Not enough marketing. I tried everything from downloading programs like Ad blaster to submitting articles. I have no job, period. And, we all know that marketing your business is the biggest account. I tried my best to get my business out there. Most start-up business in retailing is very hard to make a profit. There are a lot of competitions out there. A lot of people want quality at the best possible price. I know I have the quality and the price, but what more do you want? All of my products are between 30 to 50 percent off from the retail price. Most people think the price is still too high. Take a look at my website; do you think my prices are too high? (I don’t think so.) Why? I collected information from other sites that sell the same exact products and all of them have a much higher price. The thing is, if I make it any lower than what I am offering, where’s my profits? I am not a greedy guy. My main goal is to satisfy the customer. I have to make profit one way or another to maintain this site up. Don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment